STQ is an independent lab which is accredited by CNAS, CMA & CPSC. Where a Test report or Certificate is issued to the Client, STQ will provide the Services using reasonable care and skill and in accordance with the Codes of Practice or Regulations. A copy of such Codes of Practice, and any amendments to it as may be issued from time to time, will be supplied by STQ to the Client upon commencement of the Services. STQ's services (hereinafter called "services") consist of work performed, including but not limited to:
Food contact materials: LFGB, DGCCRF, EC1935/2004 (EU), FDA, etc.
Electronics & Electrical appliances: RoHS, LVD, EMC, FCC, RED, etc.
Infant & child products: EN71, ASTM F963, CPSIA, CPC, etc.
Harmful substances: REACH, POPs, California 65, etc.
- Falling out of its scope of activity or specialization.
- Presenting geographical accessibility problems, such as services to be rendered or products to be found in restricted or highly remote areas.
- Requiring STQ to obtain special permissions to operate such as governmental permissions.
- The client's special instructions when ordering the service and as confirmed by STQ – the terms of reference should be duly signed by the client and STQ, and in the absence of such instructions:
- Any relevant professional standard, trade custom, usage or practice.
- Such methods as STQ shall consider appropriate on technical, operational and/or financial grounds.